Interview With Devanny Pinn---Director Of The Black Mass


I have known Devanny Pinn for a few years now. I had seen her in Crossbreed(2019), where she played the alien, and I did a short review of it on Facebook, she liked it and we became friends after that. I had tried to set up an interview with her, but it didn't happen.

Then in 2022, she was in the film Frost, again I had requested an interview, & for whatever reason it just did not happen.

Fast forward to 2024, and the third time is the charm as they say, I was able to speak with her yesterday, March 3, from what she told me doing a very long press junket and I was in hour 3.

In her new film, The Black Mass,  which she called "my baby", she had a lot of creative control, first, she wrote the story, had a role in the film, was one of the producers, and on top of all that she also directed the film! 

The film is available on Blu-Ray now from Cleopatra Records:

The Black Mass Blu-Ray(click here)

She's no stranger to being behind the camera or being involved in many creative aspects to help get a film done. Some of the work she has done in film.

Actress-85 roles, writer-8, producer-15, director-4, production manager-3, makeup dept-1, 2nd unit or Assistant director-1, special effects-1, camera & electrical dept-1, casting dept-1

I am happy to share with you, my interview with Devanny Pinn below:


               Link for the interview(click here)

                       


                      

Comments