Review: Pandorum













Pandorum (2009)












I am only ten minutes into the film, but here is something that is rare they awake from hyper sleep as they do in allot of space adventures.But Commander Payton(Dennis Quaid)opens a chamber below the main board and turns a crank a few times and the second power override kicks in.

That's about the originality here(even if that is original)I felt like there was so much going on it was hard to follow, I felt lost like their crew did.

The creatures were decent although they rushed through the scenes so fast it was hard to make allot of them out.








Stan Winston's Creature Shop created the  Hunters





Event Horizon, Alien and others come to mind when watching this they were also better films , I feel like I did when I watched Vanishing on 7th Street just wanting allot more than what I was given but my pod never left the ship.

There is rumor on the Internet Pandurom 2 & 3 are in the works(no confirmation as of yet on that)





Thanks for reading this

Sincerely

Anthony Nadeau

Comments