Movies worth checking out the trailers for

Now anyone who knows me knows that I love to watch a trailer not even if it is before a movie.

I watch Nothing But Trailers on HDNET every week, I also have a link to Trailer Addict here on this page.

So without further ado here are some trailers that are causing some excitement at my end anyway.



Red Tails







Ghost Rider: Spirit Of Vengeance





The Amazing Spiderman



The Hobbit Teaser(has Smog The Dragon!!)





Don't Be Afraid Of The Dark





I Don't Know How She Does It





The Three Musketeers(one of my favorite stories from my childhood, if done right this could be a GREAT movie, but all the pervious attempts have been awful)



Underworld: Awakening





The Dark Knight Rises



The Avengers



Haywire



Monster Brawl





Dirty Girl



The Thing



Shark Night 3D








Thanks for viewing these trailers


Sincerley


Anthony Nadeau

Troll Hunter

Comments