Review: Paul




Let me just start by saying I was about as disappointed with Paul as I was with The Phantom Menace.




I was a huge fan of Shaun of the Dead






                                I also enjoyed Hott Fuzz






Hell I even enjoyed Run Fatboy Run





But Paul? not at all


This movie starts with our guys once again at playing the nerds and attending Comic Con these scenes are enjoyable until we meet Paul.




For the first little bit Paul is engaging and sometimes funny but other than being a two minute skit on SNL or something this movie falls flat very quickly.









He is of course in danger for his life and they are the only two on this planet that he runs into.The animation of the creature is good but is voiced by the always drab Seth Rogan




I really found this film boring and stupid on many levels surprising coming from Simon Pegg






Thanks for reading this


Sincerely


Anthony Nadeau



Comments