We are all connected









When you read this blog you are connecting to me and I to you even though we might live next door or you live across the ocean(s) away, we are connected.

We may never meet but by me having this blog I am reaching more of you than I ever might if I wrote a book.

I enjoy doing this and feel it a release of sorts after a long days work I like to sit in front of my computer and babble about some movie I watched etc or what Anita Viljoen has been up to since our last visit.

I feel honoured that so many of you have graced me by reading even if it is one article and maybe you like what I had to say, then please let me know.





Here is my stats since May  to December 2011











Pageviews by Countries















United States
7,018




Canada
3,371




United Kingdom
1,848




Germany
495




Australia
492




India
336




Russia
247




Brazil
211




Thailand
178




Sweden
165




Like I said many of us will never meet face to face and that is the wonder of the Internet I would be pleased to hear from any of you that might want to just say hi even, just share a kind word or two.

I wish you all the best in your lives and the best for the coming year, hold on to your dreams. I have and Feb 2012 I will have my first article printed in a magazine in the U.S.





Take care All

Anthony Nadeau

Comments