Love For All Things Metal: Lamb Of God Guitarist Willie Adler informative website



Dare I say it that Lamb Of God's Willie Adler be compared somewhat to that of Pantera's  Dimebag  Darrell??!! I think thier NEW album is F&*?%ing heavy!!!

I am listening to it right now as I write this. Let me bring you up to date.

I was on Blabbermouth.net (Heavy Metal Site)and they have a link for his own website there.





Willie Adler All Access.com



All Access is co-owned by Devildriver guitarist Jeff Kendrick and the sites allow fans of guitarists to see them in studio and on the road etc.





In a recent video about the site, Willie Adler said, "I'm going to be updating the site personally on a regular basis from the road, while recording or while I'm at home. I will be giving personal tours of my gear, specs on everything, anything new I might be coming out with, even just the music I'm currently listening to. This is the place for all things Willie."(source: Blabbermouth.net)

"We are very pleased to announce the recent collaboration with Willie Adler as the inaugural guitarist of our social media program. LAMB OF GOD is one of the most respected metal bands in the world and Willie is one of the most sought after guitarists in the metal genre.



"All Axess is continuing its reign as one of the largest forces on the net for

guitar playing and the guitarist lifestyle. All Axess is creating a place where fans can go to find out information about their favorite guitarists, leave comments and also ask them questions with a very realistic chance that their favorite guitarist will respond."(source:Blabbermouth.net) 










NEW!! Lamb Of God "Resolution" Streaming Online(Listen NOW!!)





I have been listening to their new album as I have been writing this and it is GREAT!! Nice N Heavy!!










Comments