Love For All Things Metal-4ARM!! Thrash is Back!!



This is getting to be a great year for Heavy Metal with 3 Inches of Blood and their current release "Long Live Heavy Metal" and there is another band that is making waves at least as far as my ears are concerned.

They are 4ARM from Australia and they have a sound like old Metallica and Slayer and I LOVE their sound.












Let's see if you agree with me or not.

I have posted this video before but their New video got posted today and I will have that next.





This song is the title track from their explosive album of the same name:









Here is their NEW video that they posted on their Facebook page about an hour before I wrote this and now with two videos for this AWESOME album I had to share for those that have not heard them before!











Track Listing for 4ARM:


Submission For Liberty





01. Sinn Mact Frei

02. While I Lie Awake

03. Raise A Fist

04. Submission For Liberty

05. The Oppressed

06. I Will Not Bow

07. Taken Down

08. My Fathers Eyes

09. The Warning

10. Blood Of Martyrs









Thank you for reading this

Written by

Anthony Nadeau





Please Note: If you are reading this through an email subscription you will not be able to view the videos on any of those, please click the Behind The Scenes link at the bottom and it will take you to that article 







Comments