CD Review: Absynth Aura-Unbreakable(2011)









Track list:



01. Believe Me
02. Desert Flower
03. That’s Why You Die
04. Smile
05. Understand My Fight
06. Looking For The One
07. Life
08. The Fire In My Eyes
09. Will Is Power
10. Unbreakable
11. Zombie (Cranberries’ cover)





This is another album that is ever impressing I had reviewed this on another site and gave it three stars but since listening to it again I have to give it the rating it has.









They can rock as well as any band out there, but they can bring it down and be quiet with songs like "Smile" which has  beautiful vocals by Claudia.Then belts it out(the band kicks ass on)"Understand My Fight" wow what a vocalist & band.

Below watch the video for the first track on the album.





The guitars, bass & drums are so well played through this entire album-I am sure they will be up for some awards for this, I think they should.



They slow it down allot almost to the speed(or song)where some might say that this does not belong on this album, I am speaking of "Looking For The One" but this just proves their versatility as a band-that is pure talent and not afraid to play what they want.

In the end that may not sell allot of albums, but that does get you respect, they certainly have mine-no question!







Absynth Aura Website





Absynth Aura Facebook Page



Thank you for reading this

Written by

Anthony Nadeau


Comments