Upcoming Films: Prometheous



Prometheus (2012)


 124 min  - Action | Horror | Sci-Fi 

Director: Ridley Scott





Stars:


 Noomi Rapace , Logan Micheal-Green and Micheal Fassbender



When I saw The Avengers last week with my two boys-the typical adds for cars came up-but then the other reason I like seeing films in the theater is also for the coming attractions. The first one was for this film and the trailer gave me goosebumps.



 When I saw "from the director of Alien, Blade Runner & Gladiator" showed I knew that this will be something to behold and cherish as the first Alien was terrifying in it's day.



When you heard the tagline "In Space No One Can Hear You Scream" gave me shivers back in 1979 I was 13 years old then.

Now here comes yet another from this great director next to The Hobbit coming out in December this is my most anticipated film this year. If you have not seen it yet here is the trailer for it.







I so look forward to this film.



A team of explorers discover a clue to the origins of mankind on Earth, leading them on a journey to the darkest corners of the universe. There, they must fight a terrifying battle to save the future of the human race.(Source: IMDB)





Also some "Behind The Scenes" videos.



















See You At The Movies





Thank you for reading this

Written & Compiled by

Anthony Nadeau



Please note: If you are reading this article via an email subscription please click the Behind The Scenes title at the bottom of the page to view the videos.


Comments