CD Review: Audrey Horne -Youngblood: Release Date: Feb 5th, 2013(Napalm Records)











This cover so reminds me of KISS's album "Rock and Roll Over"



Which is interesting as they rock just like KISS does to some degree and I guess that can be either an insult/compliment depending on your view on KISS. Oddly enough there are some elements in the vocals that sound close to that of Paul Stanley.

"Straight to your Grave" is one for sure.I am not trying to discredit this band for anything just simply stating a comparison of vocals









 "Cards With The Devil"  has that Classic Rock sound that really rocks and will get the crowds going at any of their shows.



Here is a preview video of the album click to enlarge the video or it will play a minute of each song on the album.







This is another great addition to the already great start to this year if you like straight forward rock and roll this is one of the better ones for sure. I cannot keep mentioning songs as I enjoy this whole album and the whole thing is great-that is what I am reviewing is the whole album.








Thank you for reading this

Sincerely

Anthony Nadeau






Comments