The Asylum Is In Lockdown




Picture made by
Anthony Nadeau
(Poster Image copyright The Asylum)



Unless other wise asked I will not be doing any current reviews for The Asylum only because I heard from Courtney Hagen today after many attempts to contact them that the person in charge of sending the movies out is no longer there so I am unsure as to when they will be sending out more current films so as in the picture above to show my loyalty to the Asylum I will watch these films and will review them together.







I also have this one their most current film I got to review as well.


I enjoy seeing their films and look forward to seeing more from them in the future.























Hope everything works out soon and can get more of their films soon.



Thank you for reading this

Sincerely

Anthony Nadeau


Comments