CD Review: Shining-One, One, One (Releases May 28th, 2013)Prosthetic Records






NEW RATING!
IF AN ALBUM GETS THIS MEANS THIS IS AN AMAZING PIECE OF MUSIC
THIS RATING IS A FIRST FOR
BEHIND THE SCENES

If Fishbone was heavy metal, that might slightly describe the sound coming from Shining at least for the song "The One Inside".


The rest of the songs so many sounds like punky/New Wave music meets Slipknot, definitely not for the radio-listening people.


This band is so unique it is really hard to describe just a mix of Jane's Addiction mixed with Ministry and Marilyn Manson, Tom Waits, and Nine Inch Nails.


I love this album there is so much going on here musically that makes me get goosebumps as this is so creative and wonderful to hear this fantastic album.



This incredible album deserves more attention than it might get there is an astounding amount of talent in this band and not to take anything away from any other bands that have music coming out this year but this is easily my favorite album thus far in the year.


The main thing for me with the music is the unpredictability of it all this goes in so many directions there are many obvious inspirations for the making of this music but whoever that might be they have made this their own element and this is incredible stuff folks." Walk Away Master" is easily my favorite track from the album(if I had to pick just one), I have played that track about 6 times--that is due to the fantastic and fierce drumming and singing that happens here. I would be shocked if anyone could possibly give this anything less than 4 stars, personally, I have added another star just for this review there is a chance that I could use that for some other reviews this year-we shall see.
 Thanks Shining for this incredible piece of music!




Comments