Magical Music: Hilary Grist NEW Music Video & Other News



Hilary has a unique way of making music videos and some of my favorites and her music is so soothing.

Below is her newest video "Silver Lining" where she did all the artwork and her husband Mike Southworth.

This is similar to that of her earlier video "Save You For Last"







Also this coming sunday they are going to be a part of Stanley Parks 125th Anniversary Party, here is a list of performers below.



                Stanley Parks 125 Anniversary Party--Performers







She is easily one of my favorite performers and when I play her music my two kids come into the room so they can hear her sing, they hear me playing her music and they automatically know it is her.





She has some more music coming out soon and look forward to hearing that as well.



Thank you for reading this

Sincerely

Anthony Nadeau




Comments