Little Shop of Movies Review: The Conjuring(Available Now)




There are movies that will haunt you forever for me I think it will be this one that had me and my wife scared like children I am a fan of horror and all it's crazy and sometimes stupid characters but this is a treat in every sense of the word.



This is some of the warning posters that went up when the film was released.This is a great promotion for the film and I applaud them for doing this.



This film is based on fact and the spirit hunters were Ed & Lorraine Warren(pictured above) and the video below gives you some insight as to who they are.





Now whether you believe what was shown in the video above is your right, but it sure makes for a scary ride-I cannot remember when  I was this scared watching a film as they just are not scary anymore they are just blood fests most of them.



The Warrens start by giving a lecture at a school and  unknown to them,  Carolyn(Lili Taylor)is in attendance. She asks them to come to her house, they meet with her and her husband(Roger)Ron Livingstone.





The Warrens(Patrick Wilson & Vera Farmiga)are concerned after checking things out in the house and feel it is necessary to investigate further.



The end of the film is some of the most intense film making I have seen in sometime, can I even compare some of the final shots of the possession to that of "The Exorcist"? I am merely comparing the intensity of the films.

There are some incredible scenes and some really understated performances by these actors children and adults alike.



"She Made Me It" will have you quivering in your boots I have seen a billion horror films and this one scared the S@%t out of me.





The question I get from a number of people is why do I watch these films and what could I possibly enjoy?In horror anything is possible as for many times these worlds do not exist so the author/screenwriter has to come up with the whole premise etc by themselves.







When you have great actresses such as Lili Taylor and Vera Farmiga that helps the scenes more believable the film really now looking back is about these two women, one possessed and one trying to free here.



Thanks to the filmmakers for making one of the better films of the year.











Thank you for reading this

Sincerely 

Anthony Nadeau













Comments