CD Reviews: CODE-Augur Nox(Releases November 26, 2013)Agonia Records










This has been a great year for music-for the music I listen to is not played on the radio and I prefer that even though I do very little radio listening anymore these days.




Not that the bands are not worthy of being on the radio I would dare to say they are too good to be on modern radio, here is CODE's promo video for the album and let me know what you think.







The band has a cool sound with some pretty deep and heavy songs but they keep changing it up where as a good number of bands will keep doing the same thing basically throughout an album this album just keeps getting better with each listen and I have listened a number of times now.





                            CODE's "Glimlight Tourist" Video



The may not make lists for this year of music on some peoples lists but they will make mine for sure.



This being their first album in four years and their most progressive and dynamic music ever this is also their debut recording with the highly talented vocalist Wacian(back-centre of picture above) (after the departure of  Kvohst(Hexvessel).



I could explain to you folks about how great this album is but only if you are open to hearing something different -this band deserves to be heard by more than who is listening.

There are over 3,000 people that have liked their Facebook page so that shows they already have a following and I am a NEW fan as this is the first album I have heard from them and I am honored to have the privelage to review this great piece of music-thanks guys!!





Thank you for reading this

Sincerely

Anthony Nadeau











Comments