Countdown To Christmas 2013: Favorite Christmas Songs #29








#29

Step Into Christmas-Elton John







One of my favorite performers of all time is Elton John, his was the first album my mother bought me was "Captain Fantastic & The Brown Dirt Cowboy" my mother bought me when we lived in Nelson I can still see the chair I sat in to unwrap the gift.











The video above shows what a great performer he is and clearly had alot of fun shooting the video as well.



It was originally released as a stand-alone single in 1973 with the B-Side "Ho! Ho! Ho! (Who'd Be a Turkey at Christmas)", peaking at #23 in the UK.



Even though these selections are by me I am taking your thoughts on what your favorite Christmas song is. So either leave a comment or send me an email and after I post #1 I will have a special post of just your songs.



Thank you for reading this

Sincerely

Anthony Nadeau









Comments