Upcoming Movies: The Hobbit-The Desolation of Smaug Trailer is Here!! Music Video-NEW Nov 22, 2013






November 22, 2013



Here is a music video for the title song of the film













There is a NEW trailer that was just put out this week and here it is with some added footage.













With loving of the first part of the trilogy of films even with only a small glimpse of what it to come next in the second chapter, I can easily say I am as excited as I was when the second chapter of Star Wars came out.

Here is the trailer for the 2nd part of this great story that comes out December 13, 2013.







This trailer gave me goosebumps and those goosebumps were at the very end when Smaug debuts.This is one of my favorite books of all time loved the story of Bilbo it has so much more depth than Lord of the Rings for me anyway.



Here is a trailer that was made by a fan with footage from the original Hobbit on ABC Television back on the 70's, very clever this is:











Here is the first featurette on the film:

June 14, 2013:















Thank you for reading this 

Sincerely




Anthony Nadeau

Comments