Coming Soon To Behind The Scenes










So the newest addition to here at Behind The Scenes will be the Sunday Night Shuffle that is where I am going to be catching up on reviews that are months overdue and I might even do it label-wise meaning that if I have 4-5 for one label that is overdue I will just focus on those. However if it is just one or two then there will be a few in that segment, these will be shorter reviews they will basically have a short write up on the artist(s) and some stills of them album art etc and if available a music video.





Another that might happen a couple of times a month will be some movies that I want to review but have not got around to or some old favorites that I want to put out to give them another chance or ones that are older films that I might have just watched as well.





Here is something that I have done for the past two weeks and that is some of the labels in their press releases also send along the bands music video so I start a list for that week and  with the bands name etc and then on fridays I have "Friday Night Videos"



All of this is of course is also allowing for your input --so if there is an older film or music video that you might want to see please let me know and I will let you know that Bubblegum pop music will not be played here so no Miley Cyrus or Justin Beiber.



Thank you for reading this

Sincerely

Anthony Nadeau





Comments