Independent Film Reviews: Ceasar & Otto's Deadly Xmas






















This is true I am watching a film a Xmas film in January and for that I can only apologize as Dave Campfield had sent me the link December 18th and I just watched it last week....anyways.





If you like serious drama and take all the movies you watch seriously then may I suggest you avoid this film? As there is no seriousness allowed for viewers of this film, this is sarcasm at it's best , mixed in with horror.









(from IMDB)
Caesar and his half brother Otto take on duties as Santa and his elf.
However, the bodies begin to pile up when a fellow store Santa (CKY's
Deron Miller) develops a vendetta against them, and he soon turns
Caesar's list of Dinner guests into a list of Xmas-inspired victims!
Features cult movie icons Linnea Quigley, Brinke Stevens, Lloyd Kaufman,
Joe Estevez, Felissa Rose and Robert Z'dar. 






















Very early on Ceasar goes to visit his grandfather in the old folks home(played horribly wonderful by Lloyd Kaufman)...what?! you don't know who he is? He has directed 35 films and been an actor in over 235 films and is responsible for "The Toxic Avenger" and many others from Troma Pictures Studio.




They also got Linnea Quigley-above(Night of the Demons-1988 & 2009) to be in the film she plays a talent agent, she has a cameo as well.


This is easily one of the most fun films I have watched in some time and I wish Dave and crew all the best for future projects.










This is something that I had a blast watching and if you like horror comedy then I cannot recommend this more to you.The poor acting is classic B-film acting but what makes the film the best horror/comedy in sometime is the seamless editing , some of the best I have ever seen in low budget filmmaking.






I hope to get caught up on the Ceasar & Otto films as if they are half as fun as this was-then they will still be fun.







Thank you for reading this

Sincerely

Anthony Nadeau









Comments