CD Review: Bigelf-Into The Maelstrom(Releases April 1st, 2014)Inside Out Music















Journey into a psych time and groovy pants , man this is some good stuff we have here this music gets better with all the times I have played it so many music styles The Beatles are clearly a main influence for this band.




Musically speaking this band pulls out all the stops with this record and bravo to Inside Out for having the guts to release these bands on their label, there are so many talented musicians on their label always a pleasure to hear the next band.








I can easily say that this is the type of playing that always inspires me to play my drums and try being more musical.


The creative inspiration that is in the tracks of the album is ever present and masterfully played, one of the best modern drummers Mike Portney(Dream Theatre, Avenged Sevenfold)is the drummer on the album.






The labels I have the honor of reviewing clearly leave the bands alone in the recording process(I hope) as this is some amazing music.


In what I would say is a great mix between The Beatles, Gary Numan & David Bowie this is a fresh twist on it all.







Thank you for reading this 

Sincerely

Anthony Nadeau





Comments