CD Review: John Tagliera- Days Like These (Available Now)Head First Entertainment










With all the heavy metal and hard rock that I review people cannot believe that I can give a positive review on a slower rock album , but I can why? because this is a good album.




Even though he is far from being a household name he has acquired some great talent backing him up.


One of my big idols Kenny Aronoff(John Mellencamp), other drummers are-Rich Redmond(Jason Aldean) just to name a few.





This video and song are a lot of fun, check it out below.




Some good songs all around and good musicianship here as well.



Some of the songs in the vocals anyway sound like Jon Bon Jovi is singing them , not sure if John agrees or not just something I hear is all.I really like the content of the songs and some easy listening and radio friendly music.



Thank you for reading this

Sincerely

Anthony Nadeau







Comments