CD Review: Emigrate- Silent So Long(Released December 9, 2014)










There has been some really good music throughout this year and it also ends on a good note --of course not all that came across my desk was something that I liked enough to review I also continue to only review music/movies that I like or that a appeal to me.


There are enough sites on the Internet that will take the time to slam an artist or a band but being just one person does not allow me time to write about every album that I receive.







Formed by Rammstein’s Richard Kruspe, Emigrate have now set the release date for their new studio album – the follow up to the 2007 self-titled debut, a Top 10 German chart entry.







Some great industrial music here which what he is known with his other band Rammstein -however branching out having legends like Lemmy from Motorhead  and others:



As with the debut, Kruspe adds to his guitar playing / song-writing duties by stepping up to the mic, only this time he’s joined by a number of guest singers; there’s Lemmy from Motörhead, Korn’s Jonathan Davis, Canadian born Berlin-dweller, Peaches, plus Frank DellĂ© from chart-topping German collective Seeed.



Below is the first video from the album:

"Eat You Alive"








There is not a bad song on the album this entire album rocks and am thankful to have heard it.







There is such a good mix of rock, industrial and standard rock songs to help keep it interesting for all and I am sure that helps too when they play this live as well.

"Giving Up" is my favourite song on the album and when having the headset on when walking to work keeps me at a steady pace.



Thank you for reading this 

Sincerely

Anthony Nadeau













Comments