CD Review: [debut]-Postcards from Berlin(Available Now)Independent Music Promotions









Again this has been an incredible year thus far for some really incredible music of many different genres and styles of music.






The sounds created here are written, programmed, performed & produced by Gareth Thomas , some electronic music that reminds me of Thomas Dolby , Luxuria and other bands from the 80's & 90's.

Here is the first video from the album "More Than This"







This may surprise the majority of people that read my reviews but I actually really enjoy this album -I grew up with a lot of the similar sounds in the 80's mostly when this genre of music was very the thing at the time.





Again I applaud the artistry of the work here this is possibly something that may or may not get play on the radio , but freedom of music is what it is always.





The album is a great release all around , even though this is not normally something I really listen to anymore really -this I enjoyed a lot.

The video below is from 2013

The song is "Starting to Love it"







Thank you for reading this

Sincerely

Anthony Nadeau







Comments