Interview With Christos Antoniou -Guitarist of Septicflesh--May 6th , 2015 at The Rickshaw Theatre




My second interview of the evening would be a mere few minutes after that of Mike Gapsar of Moonspell, Gunner the tour manager said why not we are all here and no one is busy.



I would let Christos introduce himself and without realizing it until I played it back did I notice I had repeated his name incorrectly, was nervous at first.











He would share a great many things in the interview and asked for the phone to be close to him for the strength of his accent he was afraid at a distance people may not hear him properly.









Before I share that with you, again I have certain people I want to thank. Once again Kelly Walsh at Prosthetic Records for getting me into the show and all that she did and getting me the interview with Christos.

Gunner the tour manager for this portion of the tour was an awesome guy to get to know.

Mo and staff at The Rickshaw Theatre they are always good hosts the venue has gone under some very nice renovations as well.

One last thing another mistake made by yours truly was when we were speaking of Krimh and his amazing skills as a drummer I state

that he did a cover of "Order of Dracul" when in fact it is "The Vampire from Nazareth" sorry for the mistakes folks it was a eventful night.







Thank you for reading this

Sincerely
Anthony Nadeau










Comments