Interview With Mike Gaspar Drummer For Moonspell May 6th, 2015 at The Rickshaw Theater Vancouver B.C, Canada
















So excited was I to attend this event I had seen Septicflesh back in 2012 when they toured with Ex Deo but this would be my first time seeing Moonspell, this their third trip to Canada.


In 2012 I was given the opportunity to speak to Mike Gaspar the drummer of the band, we had chatted for sometime but the interview would go missing , oh technology.


I put in a request to do an email interview of the same questions and Mike willingly did them all again for me.










Can we say I was beyond excited to learn I was going to be able to actually interview one of the members of the band this evening? Better yet as it turned out was Mike again, for me as a drummer myself it was an honor to finally meet the man.


At first I was nervous but as the interview progressed and he was just so passionate about everything he was talking about it felt more like talking to an old friend, not business .








Before I share this interview with you I would like to thank


Kelly Walsh of Prosthetic Records for getting me into the show , media passes and the other interview of the night. 


Jon Freeman of Napalm Records for making this possible , also to Gunner the tour manager for this leg of the tour & for being such a cool guy.


Most certainly Mike Gaspar for giving me such awesome answers to the questions.


Also to Mo and staff at The Rickshaw Theater in Vancouver for allowing me access long before the show started.





This is a lengthy interview but so many bases covered in it.





Hope you enjoy listening to it, background noises are courtesy of the Rickshaw staff and tour crew.











Thanks for listening and within the next week I will have my interview with Christos of Septicflesh.








Thank you for reading this


Sincerely
Anthony Nadeau





PS-silly me I did not get any photos of me and Mike together -but I have the interview.














Comments