Rest In Peace --Wes Craven 76 Years of Age




This is not customary of me to do this sort of thing on here, I feel it odd however somewhat needed for this man helped me appreciate horror so much more than most did and his character from "A Nightmare on Elm Street" Freddy Krueger was more liked by me than Jason Vorhees(Friday the 13th)or Leatherface(Texas Chainsaw Massacre).









I would always be eager to see the next project he was working on people that know me , also know that I am very loyal to whom I follow and he was one of my all time favorite writer/directors for good reason. 



Sure there are a lot of many directors of horror but with The Hills Have Eyes, A Nightmare on Elm Street(1981) Scream and many others as well.



I sadly did not know the man was sick at all he died of brain cancer they say and he was 76 years of age.

Below is a music video I made over 5 years ago as a tribute to the Nightmare series and the anticipation of the new film , that was a remake , not a good idea but then again it was not Mr Craven's idea either.

Rest In Peace  











Thank you for reading this 

Sincerely

Anthony Nadeau









This is day #30 of the Authors Pledge 





Comments