What Scares You? Horrorshow 5 Years Of Scares 2011-2016






I celebrated my fifth year here on my blog a few months ago , but here we are with another person celebrating their fifth Anniversary and that is my friend Jon Aaron and his event that is Horrorshow.

Here is a link to the very first night that was Horrorshow back in 2011.



Horrorshow 2011(click here) 



 I am a huge fan of horror films and so is Jon obviously and here is what he had to say about the fifth Anniversary show.

(PS-when he is not busy working full time and then working at Rad Radio(below) on Thursday nights, then his band Still Spirits where he is the lead singer and other things as well. Another band The Bone Daddies is not currently playing--more on that another time)



(Jon Aaron)
As for the show, and what it means. I'm just proud
that I've been able to do this for 5 years. I'm proud that folks are
still interested & come out month after month to support and watch
great films from the past. It makes me happy to know that I'm not the
only one out there that cares about this stuff, that there are other
folks, in my own backyard, that have seen these films & reminisce
and get the same feeling they had when they first stayed up too late
& watched movies they weren't supposed to see. it's all this stuff
and more, its the joy I get when folks come out of the theatre and
they're discussing their favorite parts, or give me a high five because
they'd never seen the film before & I just showed them their new
favourite movie that they are going to go talk to their friends about
the next day. I like spreading the love of cinema in all of its odd ball
glory.






Here is the trailer for this month's movie: Demons





And please remember wait for the lights to come up before leaving your seats, maybe stay for the credits too.



Thank you for reading this 

Sincerely 

Anthony Nadeau



 

Comments