DIE HARD Christmas At 30 Feet Decking The Halls With John, Holly, & Party Crashers




When I first saw Die Hard in the theater in the summer of 1988. It was sunny and hot outside so sitting a cool theater with popcorn and a drink was a great way to enjoy the holidays? I was not really that surprised myself as I had previously read the book that the movie is based on.





I felt it was just an action story that takes place at Christmas , over the years it has been given the title of the Best Action Movie of All Time --many sources-

I would have to agree with that statement. 

The argument still arises to this day.

Bruce Willis is quoted at the Comedy Central roast that Die Hard is not a Christmas movie but the screenwriter Steven E. de Souza documented his case in this :



Now 20th Century Fox has got into the debate as well by releasing a Christmas trailer for the film!

They even gave the film it's own Christmas title



"Die Hard | The Greatest Christmas Story | 20th Century FOX"





Thank you for reading this 

Sincerely

Anthony Nadeau

Comments