The Como Brothers--Single Release "I See Something"




Matt & Andrew Como, who make up The Como Brothers first contacted me back in 2012 to first send me their music.




(Left to Right) Andrew & Matt

Their format of releasing music has changed instead of releasing full albums they are going to be releasing singles only, for the time being.

Their newest single is a really beautiful little soft love ballad and their songwriting has gotten better over the years.I have always enjoyed their music and am thankful they still send it my way.

Here is the new video for "I See Something"



Also if you would like to download the song here are the links for it.



Apple Music- I See Something(click here)





Spotify--I See Something(click here)





I did not post their song from last month so I promised the guys I would post it here after their new song, so you are all caught up on their new music!

This one is "Shooting Star" lyric video.







Another treat from August was their single "Take Me Home" -the video is below.





Thank you for reading this
Sincerely 


Anthony Nadeau





Comments