MP3 Review: Olena Shostko-Untold --Piano Compositions For The Soul






This was an artist that was brought to my attention earlier this year from the website Music Submit.

Olena has composed all of the music that she has on her album, have a listen below to one of her songs.














Olena has a few compositions that she sent my way and I have really enjoyed hearing them, the above title is the only one she has that I can share with you folks.



My favorite of the three songs she sent me is 

"Goodbye Dance"--it really has a nice melody to it and the orchestration is nicely done around the piano.



Her Cd is available through Cd Baby & Amazon Music, the links are below.



CD Baby link-click here







Amazon Music link(click here)







Thank you for reading this

Sincerely 

Anthony Nadeau

Comments