Interview With Bill Champlin Exclusive To Behind The Scenes

 


I had the pleasure of speaking with Bill Champlin, thank you to Shauna O'Donnell for making this happen. It was supposed to be a half-hour interview, but Bill & I enjoyed our chat that we lost track of time and it went for an hour and a half.

I am sincerely grateful for his time and his fantastic stories of the business and some of the things he has experienced in his life. Some great stories of past highs and lows--one of his more memorable times was playing bass for B.B. King!

So to hear that and much more, please listen to the interview we did on the Zoom video call below.

(I made a mistake when I said that Cheap Trick was with Electra Records- it was Epic Records)

The link for his website is below


https://www.billchamplin.com/




Comments