Interview With Deana Martin February 10, 2021

 



I had the great pleasure to speak with Deana Martin today, who is of course the daughter of legendary Dean Martin who was a member of the Brat Pack. I chose to speak to her about her career and not focus so much on things that she has been talking about for decades now.

She shared a great many things with me and I have the audio of the interview below.

Thank you goes out to Rosario Roller for making this happen and to Jeremy Westby of 2911 Media who first sent me a release on her last year! He reached out to Rosario and between the two of them this was possible.



So if you listened to the entire interview Deana Martin had mentioned that she would give me a call out on her show that following Friday and if you go to 26 mins into the event below you can see/hear her toast me, with a glass! Or you can watch the entire show if you are a fan of hers.




Comments