Movie Review-Morbius Available Now On Blu Ray/DVD & Digital From Sony Pictures (Taro PR)


 So when I was younger, at least a lot younger than I am today, I used to read comic books and my favorite superhero was Spiderman. It always has been until recently, but we're not here to talk about him.

But when I first heard of Morbius, was in the comics back in the day.




He's not the average garden variety villain as Spiderman jokes about above, but yet another twisted scientist whose experiment goes wrong, and then has to live with the creation.


I enjoy a good action movie and this was more of that than what might be expected from a movie's lead being a vampire, I guess they were wanting more blood?
Not sure, but I came away from watching the film feeling I was entertained.


I mean, sure let us be honest, this is not something we haven't seen before, but that doesn't mean that it can't work
I found the action scenes were really entertaining and very well done, some of the quick racing around or when he is fighting with the other vampire, it's quite exciting.
The generic police scenes and one-liners are kind of stale here, but it's what happens in a lot of feature films these days.
The villain, Loxius Crown is played quite nicely by Matt Smith, who brings a good edge to the film, he seemed to really like playing this part and it shows.
If you are a fan of Behind The Scenes/Special Features like I am, (notice the name of this blog?) then you might want to get a copy of the Blu-Ray as it is loaded with extras.


Outtakes & Bloopers
Featurettes:
Defining The Antihero
From Human to Vampire – Visual Effects
Lights, Camera, Action
The Good, Bad & Ugly – Supporting Cast Doing the Stunt Work
Living Vampire from Comics to Screen
Nocturnal Easter Eggs
Featurettes:
Defining the Antihero
The Good, Bad & Ugly – Supporting Cast Doing the Stunt Work




Comments