Arch Enemy Deceivers- Music Review, Available Now! (Century Media Records)


With this being their 11th studio album Arch Enemy is back with a vengeance. I have been a fan of the band since I heard "We Will Rise", with original singer Angela Gossow.

In 2014 they found Alissa White-Gluz when Angela left the band. I saw them on their first tour with her and they brought the house down. 

When you start an album with a song called "Handshake With Hell", it gives you an idea of what might come through the album. Let me tell you it does not let you down!

Arch Enemy line-up:

Alissa White-Gluz - Vocals

Michael Amott - Guitars

Jeff Loomis - Guitars

Sharlee D'Angelo - Bass

Daniel Erlandsson - Drums

"Sunset over the Empire" has a great bass opening and a killer guitar riff that keeps the intensity through the song, with Alissa's powerful vocals. The bridge sounds so epic, the solos are just incredible.


"Morning Star" which rings in at #9, slows things down for 1:37 with some nice guitar work, then kick it back to what we know and can expect from this band with "One Last Time"


If you are a fan of this band as long as I have been then I am sure that you have seen/heard all of the singles they have released from the album so far and they kick some major ass!

"In The Arm of the Storm" would have to be my personal favorite song on the album, everything just works. The heavy guitar riff, nice balance with the vocals, doom-feeling bass line, epic pounding of the drums



Overall this one will(once again) not let the fans down, well I can at least say that I was quite fond of it!


I leave you with their newest single 

Comments