The L.A Maybe---Dirty Damn Tricks -{Deluxe Edition} Album Review--Availabe Now(TAG Publicty)


 Even if the start of the first song of the album sounds like it's very inspired by AC/DC isn't a bad thing, because it's got a hell of a riff and the chorus is so catchy, you can't help but sing along!

Well, here you go --gives you an idea of what I am talking about and can see how the album starts off!


Well the rock 'n' roll doesn't stop there with song #2 they keep the train rolling and it doesn't disappoint either, this is stuff I like.

Just 4 years shy of turning 60, I still enjoy some straight-up music played by humans and not machines.



I knew of them, and from last year when I was sent some of their tracks, but for those of us who fell asleep at the wheel(insert hand raised here), we have a second chance to give this some love as this is straight up no-nonsense Rock!

For those curious to know -yes they slow it down with a very southern rock sound with "Piece of Mind" --shows their diversity as a band, musically & the vocals are solid. Seems like a very personal song of something any one of us can do, or have in the past.


Have I already mentioned how much I love this album? if not I think you might be able to tell, if you're paying attention.
The variation of musical sounds with each song just keeps the album moving along and you can always press play again if you want to hear it again.

Being that this is the deluxe edition you can expect some bonus tracks and they don't disappoint either!
Four acoustic songs, like Piece of Mind
two demo tracks as well.

If you have not heard of this band before I hope you clicked on some of the videos I have included in the review.
if not, your loss.



But if you like what you have seen/heard the album link is below.
If I had to choose She's Reckless is my favorite track on the album.
They also have the demo for that one near the end.
Fake would be #2



Comments