Mark Kendall of Great White!-Guitars, Discusses 40 Year Career, Memories & The Future

There is a part of each of our lives that we remember, whether good or bad it's a part of who we are. Had you told me that 40 years later I would be speaking with one of the members of the band Great White & how humble & down to earth he is--I would say you were crazy. He told me how he has put most of his Platinum & Gold records in his music room, so guests wouldn't get the idea that he has a swollen ego. I told him that it's his work with the band and the people clearly like the band, and he agreed, 
two of the Platinum albums are from Canada.

Thank you to Melissa Kucirek who set the interview up for us.



 

Comments

  1. I think you are truly remarkable guitar player and very underrated a lot of the reason I listen to Great White because of you and Jack Russell

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brett Carlisle Rocked it Saturday night from the videos we watched.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A.b. I loved Great White and went to many shows by the original band they were what it's all about. A few years ago Great White played in Tempe Arizona and it was sad the singer sucked and made it clear that he was no Jack Russell, the audience kept chanting "Bring back Jack." And I had to agree, but I also understand why he isn't there.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment