I have a new contest that I am happy to give to you, the reader.
Thanks to Vortex Media & the people at Route 504 PR, I can giveaway 2 iTunes codes for the NEW movie MARMALADE, which just started in theaters today-Feburary 9, 2024.
Directed and written by: Keir O'Donnell
Starring: Joe Keery, Camila Morrone, Aldis Hodge, Joshua Hanson
Follows a man in jail who narrates the colorful tale of a romantic bank heist to his cunning cellmate to escape and reunite with the alluring love of his life.
PLEASE NOTE: This contest is only open to residents of Canada
===contest is closed===
Plotline:
Recently incarcerated, Baron strikes up a friendship with his new cellmate, a man with a history of prison breaks. As they hatch a plan to escape, Baron recalls how he met the love of his life and how they came up with a scheme to rob a bank.


Comments
Post a Comment