Thoughts On the End of Behind the Scenes

I have given some thought for a while now that this will be my last year of reviewing movies, and music, I can't remember the last time I reviewed any music. 

Possibly stop doing my website all together. 

I promised myself that when it starts feeling like work, or not enjoyable, I would stop. 

I don't make any money doing my website, I just enjoy supporting the arts. 

It's been 15 years, I think I have done a lot in that time. 

I appreciate the support everyone who has come to my website, the people who I've gotten to know because of this. 

It's not over yet, but this year has been a tough one for me. Movies aren't as enjoyable for me anymore. I never thought I would say that, but here we are. 

I sincerely appreciate every opportunity I have had in this time. 

Anthony Nadeau 

Comments